April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

~::My Greatest Love::~

I know you've heard about how much I love my mom and how much I care for my family and everyone around me and how I wouldn't be here with out any of them, but what you haven't heard is how much I love my boyriend. I know this may sound a little mushy but when it comes to him I don't care how mushy things may sound because it's all 100% true. (I'm sure he may never read this either) here goes nothing....

The first moment I met him I knew that there was something really special about him. He makes me stronger he's like my other half. And I know that I can always confide in him and count on him to be there when I need it most. My heart always melts to the ground when I see him. My world just revolves around him and it's like I can't breath because he always seems to manage to take my breath away. And I've never found something so special to me someone who just always brings joy into my life. Even when things seem to be at it's darkest point when he's around I know that everything will be alright, it's like he can bring sunshine even though it's rainning. And, I could never in a million years imagine my world without him. And, if I were to die I know that I would die the luckiest girl in the world. I just know in my heart that we belong together.

~And, I don't care what anyone else says I love this man and no one could ever get in the way of that.

::Fiona

No comments: