April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just keep on rollin'

First off I would reallly like to thank everyone for their support. I would like to say thank you to thoes who offered to visit me while I was in the hospital it's very comforting know that you have people around you who care.

it's been hard these last few days and I'm just trying to soak it all in. We got some news that yea I had another bleed due to an AVM in my lung but they couldn't do anything because they felt that the risk of doing another embolization was far greater than the benefit. It turns out the part of the blood flow in my lung is going the wrong way and they didn't want to do a procedure that would risk me being parylized in either my leg or body. it's hard trying to stand here knowing that you're only getting worse and you're only going to get worse before anything starts to get better. The last few days I just feel so drained and all I've pretty much been able to do is sleep. I'm so frustrated but at least the doctors believe me and are trying everything they can to help and now I have been officially sent the transplant resource area where they decide what test you need before you go to UCLA and what need to be done. The doctors have said that they expect that I will go back to UCLA by June and if UCLA does not accept then I have been advised that I need to go somewhere else.

Thank you again for all your support and concern. I hope I can get better soon.

No comments: