April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
GRR!
I can't tell you how frustrated I get when I'm sick and I go to the doctor's or the hospital and the only answer that I come out with is "well, I don't what's causing your problems." Sometimes I give up before I even get started just because I'm 99.9% certain what the outcome will be. Just for once I would like to live a somewhat normal life and I know that it's not going to get any better for awhile but it bothers me that I feel sick. I try really hard to do stuff to take my mind off being sick but then again when I feel like this I don't want to do anything just because I feel so crappy. And all of this having to to go through this disease and the process of liver failure it's scary and I can't help but have these feelings. I try hard to keep my chin up and most of the time and I feel like I do but there are those times where you're scared out of my pants and feel alone. I'm also trying to just pick up where I've left off before this last lung bleed and continue on with my life. I'm going to try and get back into school and try to finish my degree I won't be able to go back to the same school that I was attending before just because healthwise I can't afford to make that kind of commute and then have something happen. So I'm trying to see about going to a community college close to home, but then I'm getting frustrated there because the faculty at the school is giving me the run around. All I can say is GRRRRRRRR! I need help in make it through and at the same time I hate asking for it and I hate having to rely on others to help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment