So I was in the hospital again. I went in Tues. and I just came home today (Thurs). I went in with abdominal pain and at first when I went to the ER the doctor couldn't find anything and was just going to send me home with pain killers. But, good thing that he didn't and it's a good thing that my liver doctor stepped in because it turned out that I had a really full colon and if I did just go home it would've gotten worse and more serious to the point where I would've needed surgery. But it took about a day to get a hospital room. I went into the ER at noon and I didn't get a room until 2 a.m. Wed. But I felt miserable the whole time and at least now I feel so much better. I just have to change my meds and manage this problem better. I guess that this problem with the colon getting really full is a problem amongst liver kids or people with liver disease and so all you guys out there watch out for this and don't take it lightly, you know ask you're doctors about it. Before I was having alot of abdominal pain and my stomach was swollen but now I feel so much better and my stomach has gone down. I felt so bad for my mom though. I know how hard this is on her and having to sleep and stay in those rooms is hard but I am so thankful for her. She is my angel and she just so wonderful. I love her very very much with all my heart. Mom, you mean the world to me. But I have to tell you I felt sorry form my roommate. She had been in the hospital for 3 weeks because she had breast cancer and she kept getting blood clots so I hope she does well. I definitely am praying for her. I couldn't imagine being in the hospital for 3 weeks and you could tell she wasn't feeling well. But I'm glad I'm home even though it took over 4 hrs to get my discharge papers and the doctor kept messing up on the discharge form so the nurse eventually had to do it.
Peggy
April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment