April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Update

Fiona is starting to feel a little better. Her labs are coming out of the critical ranges into her normal low ranges. The preliminary on her echocardiogram showed no fluid on or around the heart. I think with all the aggressive treatment, anitbiotics and tamiflu, they have stopped whatever is going on. She is still in the hospital and won't come home until tests come back and she symptom free. She also still needs the MRA of her lungs, which we missed yesterday. Of course it is the weekend, so not seeing her regular doctors. Will probably not know much until Monday.
Thanks for everyone for their prayers and concerns.
Peggy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am praying for you Fiona. PLease know you are an inspiration to soo many. You are loved by our family. Hang tough... and keep the faith.

XO

Laurie Johansen said...

Peg, I have been an awful friend. But please know that you are not far from my thoughts. I am always praying for Fiona. I love you guys.

Laurie