April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Waiting for an appointment?

There was some discussion as to whether our insurance would pay for Fiona to go back to hear what the pulmonologist has to say because they didn't have all the labs, CTs, MRIs at her appointment. Finally, after discussions, I guess she can go back if they transplant center asks for it but our insurance is hoping that the doctors will just sent a report of their findings, avoiding another appointment. I really don't care either way. I just want to know what their opinion is and are they going to link the lung issues with the liver disease so it will help her placement on the list.

Otherwise, had a good vacation and enjoyed having all the kids home. Fiona is doing ok but still gets really tired easily. She is having problems with her kidney stones right now. Those things hurt!

Peggy

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: