April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things Are Falling Into Place

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but there's been a lot going on lately between doctors appointments and tests that need to be done. I'm happy to say though that it seems like things are finally falling into place now that I will be getting SSI and last night I got great news from my pulmonologist that transplant center will be shooting for heptopulmonary syndrome. If UNOS agrees then it will put me at the top of the list. I also talked to my liver doctor today and he said that if I get the exemption points and I do get on the top of the list then I will most likely be getting my transplant this year. I don't want to get my hope up too high right now cause I know that it will be hard for them to prove the heptopulmonary syndrome but I am glad that for once someone else is listening and is on our side. So I really have my fingers crossed and maybe my time will come soon. I do have to say though my pulmonologist sounded really excited last night so that makes me really happy.
-Fiona

No comments: