April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Vacation

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

I had a blast last week going up and visiting my sister, Lauren. We went to the Jelly Belly Factory, rented movies, went shopping, and just had a lot of fun. Then my mom, my sister, MJ, and I went to Monterey Bay Aquarium and that was a blast. It was really cool. Then we went to Bubba Gump Shrimp and sat right by the ocean and we ate dinner as we watched seals, dolphins and sea otters go by which was incredible. Then we went and visit my grandma which was really nice. I really enjoyed that. I just had a lot of fun last week and it really felt good to get out and forget about everything else at home. When I get the chance I'll post some pictures.


Fiona

P.S. You have to see the Shamu car we saw on the way going up to Lauren's. It was so cool

No comments: