April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

This Week

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

This week is really going to be a hard one with all the tests going on. Last night I really broke down and had my melt down. It's just times like these were I can only take so much and the thing that I really hate the most about dealing with all this is waiting. I hate waiting and not knowing what's going to happen especially when so much is a stake. This really has become more than just a roller coaster. I feel like as if I'm standing on top of a skyscraper and I've been pushed over the edge; falling with no kind of safety attachments and I have to wait to see if someone is there to catch me before it's too late. I just feel alone sometimes because in the end no one has to physically go through this stuff but me and when the doctors drop these things on you they make it sound like it's no big deal, like as if you're just going in for a filling. But I must say this is when I really need all the support and love that I can get and I really appreciate all of your guys support. Honestly I sometimes don't know how I even do it. I was talking to my mom though, and if they do have to take out my right lung and still have to do a transplant all I can say is good luck finding a place to cut to do the tx because soon I'm look like a walking map with all these scars.

Fiona
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: