
Ok we are about 15 miles from the epicenter. It shook hard but no damage. Fiona didn't know what to do so ran down the hall where MJ was standing in the door frame. I guess she found a frame to stand in.....I was at lunch with 2 teachers I work with because they were moving our offices today. The two teachers were running out of the restaurant but let me tell you it wasn't worth leaving my lunch. It was only an earthquake. It did shake for quite a few seconds and the lights and signs were swinging. Been a while since we had one of these bigger ones. All is fine.
On the medical front, they are still trying to get Fiona's MRAs schedule. Right now her appointment is on the 13th but they are trying to get it sooner. There are appointments available but they are reserved for inpatients. So we wait. UCLA said they will not present her until all the tests results are in so we may have to wait until the end of August............
Shake and Bake
Peggy












No comments:
Post a Comment