Right now I don't have the words to even express the amount of stress and pain I am in. It's really hard for my to even talk about this, I mean I could hardly get the words out to even tell my boyfriend about what happened at todays pulm appointment. All I can say is that my stress level keeps rising and rising and just gets so high I didn't even know it could get this high. But first my stress is from UCLA and if I'm going to make it on the list or not but now my stress is that of is all these lung problems that I'm having. Are they congenital or not and if it is then will they have to take out part of my right lung? Just keep on asking myself "Why me? Why me?" Like I said I just can't find the words to explain the kind of distress that I'm in. All I'm able to do is cry and shove those feelings away because I just can't deal with them.
Fiona
April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment