April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pulmonary Doctor Called

Well the pulmonologist called the the right heart cath exercise test is now going to be done. It will be the easier of the two tests, in that she will only have to lift IV bags rapidly rather than ride an exercise bike. They will be giving her at least 2 units of platelets. He is also asking that she goes back to UCLA liver transplant clinic. So I suggested that he and the regular liver doc talk to each other ( I called and told the liver doctor what was going down.) The pulmonologist said there is still a real possibility she has pulmonary hypertension. Please pray this is not true...if she has that then there will not be any transplant and this road will have developed the worst road block there can be. It would be a complete nightmare. So pray everything comes out ok. I don't want this to be the end of the road!

Peg

No comments: