April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Frustrated Tears

Ok so I'll put it bluntly THIS SUCKS!!! Here I am again at the point where my doctor has thrown the term pulminary hypertension at me and all I can do from this point on is cry because honestly I don't want that if any thing I'd rather have a hole in my heart or hypatta-pulminary, ANYTHING ANYTHING but pulminary hypertension. And it doesn't seem fair that just because the liver is causing damage to the heart yeah it's permenate but if they catch it early enough why wouldn't they still transplant because um helloooo the liver is causing the problems so wouldn't you think that by getting a new one it would stop the problem and let me tell you if it was some doctor or head of whatever in the liver clinic at UCLA they would change that rule so fast or gee maybe if I had a million dollars gee maybe then they would re-think it but let me tell you unless you got a million dollars you better hope to God that there's an angel looking out cause you can get screwed. But it ever since my doctor has been speculating again that I have pulminary hypertension all I can think about is ok well if I do then what is going to happen will I eventually die from this will I still have hope of getting a transplant (which I been told absolute NO) or will my liver hold out for a long time. I just hate being in this position I hate having all these test done I don't like them doing all the right heart cath. shit I mean no matter what THEY want and the end of the day I'm the only one that has to go through it I'm the only one that has to live with it and where does that leave me? Sometimes I really feel alone because nobody else has to go through what I go through and I would never want anyone to go through this, not even my worst enemy no one should have to live with the pain of not knowing what will happen to them. And, I love talking to other liver people because sometime I feel like they only really know what it's like.This is all just so hard to go through day in and day out and it's taking an emotional toll on me and my family and everything lately has been a big roller coaster ride and I and feel like I'm holding on for dear life.
~Fiona

No comments: