
Well it's 9:37pm and I took the very first pill of my study drug at 9:24pm. So we shall see if I get any side effects. Hopefully I'm getting the real drug though. But besides that the appointment today at Cedars for this study drug went fine. I had my eyes checked before and they put these drops in my eyes to dilate them and that felt really weird. But other than that same old same old. Oh and I just want to say that my heart really goes out to Aiden and his family and I hope all goes well.
~Fiona












1 comment:
We are praying for you Fi. Thanks for the shout out. It really stinks our families are so far away. Imagine what the doctors would think if they had both of us as patients?
I am hoping you didn't get the placebo and that we see a great improvement in your platelets. Hang in there. HUGS
Post a Comment