April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why does it hit you some days and not others?

I went to get a sterile container at the medical offices because they want to culture whatever Fiona brings up from her lungs and they said there were a lot of lab requested for her. I knew labs, but a lot? I asked and they said to be sure to bring her in with her photo id as they are going to type and cross-type her blood. Ok I know this lung scope is serious but..... Then Fiona asks, "What happens if I have another reaction to a transfusion if I need one?" Geez, you know there are too many things to worry about some days. Why can't this get easier? I know we are in good hands and everything will be fine. I know that this is just another day in a series of days. Just some days it hits harder than others.

Peggy

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: