April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hell Just Froze Over

I just got a call a few minutes ago from my tx coordinator at Kiaser saying that UCLA had met again friday and they are going to list me. I tried calling my liver doctor because I'm curious to know what changed and what was said because before it really sounded like they were not going to list me. So I will post later with more details. Finally I get my chance.
~Fiona
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

3 comments:

Laurie Johansen said...

Fiona,

Sometimes God doesn't answer our prayers quick enough but when we are patient He usually surprises us with proof of His word.

I am so happy and relieved that you are now going to be listed! Prayers answered!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I have been checking daily and praying for just this update.

Karen - Jen & Jon's mom

Anonymous said...

YAY!~!!I am so happy that God listened to our prayers.
I hope your wait is a short one, and that you can finally move on with your beautiful life.

Hugs!!!
Susan