
KEEP ON SOARING
So I hung out with one of my best friends today. As we were out getting something to eat I was telling her all the news with UCLA and how they accepted me but they still want to take out my lung and she was just shocked by it all. Then she asked how I keep a good attitude through it all. I just replied you know this is my life I've had liver disease since I was born I don't know any better. Besides if I get a transplant I still have to deal with all that. I'm not going to sit around and cry about it. I'm going to go out and live my life to the fullest and just do the best that I can. All I can say is that I'm 20 years old and I have liver disease, but liver disease does not have me. I won't let my disease stop me from my dreams and I certainly will not let it bring me down.
~Fiona












No comments:
Post a Comment