
Happy Birthday, Fiona. I wanted you to know how very proud I am of you. You have had to go through a lot and you still live life with a smile on your face. I find your strength and love of life so amazing.
When God gave you to us we had no idea what road we would be traveling and how much we would learn. But no matter how hard it got sometimes, you would smile and melt our hearts all over again. The doctors would give us limited hope and you would just smile and prove them wrong. You fought to do everything you could. You were fiesty, charming and a complete delight.
As you grew you began to develop your talents more and it is amazing to see your designs and creativity. (You didn't get that from me) You see the world in a different way, an exciting way. You have to so much to give.
As you get sicker, I know you get very frustrated. There are dreams to be reached, hopes for a full and productive life. These will come in time. How do I know that? You never give up. You always keep fighting. You always prove the doctors wrong. You have a lot of people who love you standing right beside you.
So I hope you have a very Happy Birthday because you are so special. You deserve a day to be free of worry and a day to know there are a lot of people who really love you. Our world would not be the same without you. So blow out your candles with care (there are a lot more now) and dream for everything you want.
Love
MOM












1 comment:
Hey Fiona,
Happy Birthday!!! Okay it;'s late I know but I still wish you a happy birthday now and forever!
Laurie, Ashley's Mom from C.L.A.S.S.
Post a Comment