Fiona got home tonight. Her heart is OK. There is nothing wrong with it. The lungs actually looked better on this CT. The stomach was very full so they are wondering if that is causing pressure on the heart? They want to be sure she always takes her Protonix for treatment of the GERD.
Still really don't know what these episodes are but I think we might be getting closer. They did all the heart tests but the pulmonary stress tests are still going to be next week at another facility as the pulmonologist doesn't like the results from the lab in LA. So in a month we should know a little more, I hope I hope I hope. If she has any more episodes she is just suppose to put on another Fentanyl patch and wait it out.
April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment