April is National Organ Donation Month

April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Stop

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


There have been something said about how I am handling my health and the care that I receive. I understand that some people maybe be concerned about these things. But to go off and say that I am not doing the right thing and I am causing my own problems is quite rude. For those of you who feel that way you have no idea how much I have fought and how much I have gone through. Being concerned and telling me that how I am handling things is wrong are two different things and the second one is really hurtful. I've even heard these things from parents who's children are going through similar issues and I just think that goes to show how much people really don't understand. My doctors and I are all really frustrated about things and it's nothing and I mean NOTHING they are doing wrong. So really think people need stop and think about what they're saying before opening their mouths. If you don't have anything nice to say then you can just shut up because I don't want to hear it. Besides it is my life and my decision. I'm doing the best with what God gave me.
Fiona

No comments: