Fiona has been in the hospital since Monday. She finally got a room tonight to needless to say we are exhausted. ER is NOT a fun place to be for hours and hours. She went in with severe back pain and very bloody stools. The CT showed an inflamed liver and the colon was full. They did an endoscopy and sigmoid today (gee Fiona, you having fun yet?) Fiona was told they didn't find anything but the nurse, once she got a room, said they found something and that she is NPO tonight because she has another procedure tomorrow but she didn't know what it was.....ummm.....we are in the dark here folks. And to top it off she was put in a room with the most beautiful little old lady who is deafer than a stone and very non-compliant. They have a private nurse with the lady who is trying to keep her happy, in bed and quiet. Fiona might have a trying night. Will post more when I know more. I'm Mom, last to know here.
Of course driving into the ER Monday morning the car got hit by a piece of someone's hood. I was lucky enough to dodge it so it didn't go through the windshield but the bumper didn't fair too well. Oh well, that is another day. Right now I'm going to sleep!! Haven't slept in 2 days. I'm tired.
April is National Organ Donation Month
Please sign your organ donation card today!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment